Job Application Letter


(Alamat)
(Nama Kota, Kode Pos)
(Nomor HP)
(Alamat Email)
(Bulan, Tanggal, Tahun)

Badan Narkotika Nasional Kota Batam
HRD Manager
Komp. Ruko Grand Orchid Blok A9 No. 2A dan 5
Jl. Karangetang Kel. Taman Baloi Kec. Batam, Kota Batam, 29444

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you in response to an advertisement you uploaded on your Instagram page @infobnn_kota_batam, 15 June 2022. As you can see from my enclosed resume, my experience and qualification match this position requirements.

My current position, managing a YouTube channel and my own social media. I also developed several websites with teamwork, which hopefully will prove that I am a content creator with the required skills. As my responsibility as a content creator, I have the ability to type and search for content that I will create. In addition, I also have the ability to use wordpress and SEO systems.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited for this position. Please call me after 6.00 p.m. to suggest a time we may meet. I can be reached via telephone number (Nomor HP) or by email at (Alamat Email).

Sincerely,

Muhammad Aria Darmawan

Job Application Letter